Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Te Rautahi Kapa Haka 21st  

RSS
terangihaeata OWC
(@terangihaeata-owc)

Kia Ora Te Rautahi will be having its 21st Birthday and would like to make contact with all the new and old members of the roopu! go to our website. http://kainga.maori.org.nz/terautahi and find out all the details!

Posted : 01 April, 2005 6:22 pm
nzpitch OWC
(@nzpitch-owc)

Huh I was just guna put up a panui about it, I just checked the website and it said March, Kuu and mum (Denise Hakaraia) just told me its on the 10th December 2005... Hmm ok maybe this needs updated I think, but newayz here's my email j_hakaraia@hotmail.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 July, 2005 9:57 pm
terangihaeata OWC
(@terangihaeata-owc)

Kia Ora Just like to update and Kuu and I have had a korero and the date is correct and thank you for letting me know I have updated the website, those dates of March whatever were when the add was placed onto the site! No Reira Tena koe mo to korero miharo mai and I do intend to update the site!!! Kia Ora mai ra!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 July, 2005 9:50 am
Share: