Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Ngaia reunion  

RSS
Karo OF
(@karo-of)

Whanau talk about the above to happen 2003 Labour weekend. Any truth to the rumour? Any cousies able to fill me in...would be so grateful.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 September, 2002 12:47 am
travis.kini OF
(@travis-kini-of)

good on ya bro

ytuyuhgiyg

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 October, 2002 2:48 pm
Karo OF
(@karo-of)

My mother is Valerie Kara Wall. She is a ngaia. She had passed away last Easter and I'm getting signs from her for me to aid in getting this gahtering up and going so any whanau members knowing of this plz contact me for assistance.Not saying I know what to do but I would give it a go...for mums sake...then maybe these pains in my head might go away or not be as sharp.lol!!
Kia ora whanau
Karo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 November, 2002 10:54 pm
Karo OF
(@karo-of)

My mother is Valerie Kara Wall. She is a Ngaia. She had passed away last Easter and I'm getting signs from her to me to help getting this gahtering up and going so any whanau members knowing of this plz contact me for assistance.Not saying I know what to do but I'd give it a go...for mums sake...then maybe these pains in my head might go away or not be as sharp.lol!!
Kia ora whanau
Karo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 November, 2002 11:01 pm
Andrea Moore OF
(@andrea-moore-of)

kia ora koutou
testing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 January, 2003 12:46 pm
Andrea Moore OF
(@andrea-moore-of)

kia ora koutou
testing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 January, 2003 12:47 pm
Andrea Moore OF
(@andrea-moore-of)

Kia ora ano taatou
I too am interested in helping to make this whanau reunion a special event.
Therefore, I would like to propose that we each gather our immediate whanau whakapapa and think about what we would like to have happen during the reunion and what we would like to take away with us.
We need to be fundraising or putting monies aside for the event. Do you have any ideas???
Lets get more of our whanau together to each play some part in the overall organising of this hui.
I am happy to take suggestions through my e-mail address at
andrea.moore@maorimail.net.nz
Arohanui te whanau

Andrea Moore

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 January, 2003 1:04 pm
4dyan OF
(@4dyan-of)

Kia ora I am a member of the Manuel family in Auckland.Our grand mother is Te Ao Ngaia and our grand father is Hoani Ngaia.
We are very interested in this reunion. In fact at the moment we are sitting in Stratford with Uncle Henare talking about this very thing.Love to hear more from you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 January, 2003 12:21 am
Share: