Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Ahu, Johnny (Senior), Ahu, Hine nee Rawiri, Hine(Jane)  

RSS
Jillian Ahu OWC
(@jillian-ahu-owc)

I am looking for information of my granparents whanau and tupuna. Any information would be ver helpful. Please email me my name is Jillian Ahu, jilz_ahu1@msn.com. My grandparents and whanau are Tainui Rangatahi from Huntly. Kia Ora.

Posted : 01 December, 2005 10:05 pm
iakoba OWC
(@iakoba-owc)

Kia Ora Julian,

I too am from Huntly, so I understand your grandparents are Uncle Johnny and Aunty Hine - Janey, I know your father and mother, my husband Tutai Tiananga done a job for your parents just before Christmas. I went to school with your Aunty Alison. One of your grandfathers brothers James I think his name was yip James well he married Wehe Putere or Purua who was my grandfathers, Andrew Wetere Kenny or Putere, sister - and if my memory serves me right your father was named after either my grandfather or his son Andrew Kenny who drowned in the Waikato river. Ask dad he may know or maybe I might be wrong.

Yvonne Tiananga nee Ripi

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 September, 2006 5:15 pm
TreZa OWC
(@treza-owc)

Hey Jillian, your aunty TreZa here, I hear you getting married soon. Congradulations, hope to hear from you soon. You need to come home to a family Reunion so we can gather the information and piece everybody together, expecially if you are getting married again soon. Love You. Can contact me at
ttahuk50@hotmail.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 November, 2007 10:10 am
Share: