Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

AMUKETI ( KETI / RAWIRI / AMUKETE)  

daveketi OWC
(@daveketi-owc)

PM

Edited by - daveketi on May 15 2007 11:05:37 AM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 November, 2004 8:20 am
artecwoman OWC
(@artecwoman-owc)

Kia Ora Koe Dave.

Hi my name is Inu Leota (Kahaki) I was born and bred in Rotowaro
I Knew some of the Amuketi whanau such as Thomas and his som Tamati.
Thomas and his wife is still living in Huntly and Tamati is going to
the university in Hamilton your best bet is to have a look on
www.oldfriends.com.nz and thats where you will find most of the whanau.

Ka kite ano na Inu

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 November, 2004 9:49 am
tarmz OWC
(@tarmz-owc)

Kia ora Dave

As the Inu has said above my mother (Doris Amuketi nee Rawiri-Osbourne) still live in Huntly and so do I (Tamati Amuketi).

Most of my fathers sisters and their families still live in Huntly and many of the whanau still live in the area also. Please get in contact with me and i will forward on the part of the whanau you would like to get in touch with.

Na Tarmz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 December, 2004 5:06 pm
legalize OWC
(@legalize-owc)

kia ora dave my partners nanny is a amuketi from waingaro and has many sibblings still living if you want a address or email address for one of the aunts who will be able to help you e mail me at legalize@xtra.co.nz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 July, 2006 3:15 am
bparanihi1@gmail.com OWC
(@bparanihi1gmail-com-owc)

Kia ora Dave. My maternal grandfather was William Wharemate Proctor. His father was William Proctor and his mother was Ani Amuketi cemetery. They are all buried at the Proctor Cemetery in Pawarenga. Whanau up there would be able to help you with more information as well. Feel free to contact me on bparanihi1@gmail.com.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 April, 2008 2:45 pm

Working

Please Login or Register