Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Anania  

RSS
Debzone OWC
(@debzone-owc)

Need help with my whakapapa on my grandfathers side Te Hou Hou Whiri also known as Joe /Joesph and Te Ho Ho married Maude Te Moeparani Robin.
Siblings Paramea, Kohina, Kohine Iripa Whiri, Parekura Matete, Hemopo Whiri.
Father to Te Hou Hou is Whiri Anania who married in think Ani (Mariana / Tuwairaku) Kaata. Whiri siblings Makuruhau Anania, Te Koari Anania, Tangiwaka Anania. Their mother in think was Noho Karaihe te Kaore.
Whiri father Anania also married Moehau Hauatu and they had (Whiri half brothers and sisters)Te Haeata Anania (d:1918), Te Teru, Matewai (Ka), Kapakapa, Hao /Uao /Nao.
Areas associated Maungapohatu, Urewera, Matahi, Te Roto.

Posted : 13 November, 2005 3:30 pm
HeureaTH
(@heureath)

Kia ora e na uri,

My kuia is Kapakapa daughter of Anania Paraki & Moehau Hauraki', she raised my father here in Ruatoki. She's burried at our urupa too. come for a visit if you're ever in the valley

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 May, 2018 4:06 am
Share: