Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

ANDREWS, Billy: Living around Murupara, BOP rohe  

RSS
Kylie OWC
(@kylie-owc)

Kia ora tatou

Im looking for a whanaunga by the name of Billy Andrews who resided in Murupara over 25 years age and may have moved over to Rotorua. There is no urgency for this panui but if you know how I can have a korero with him, it would be greatly appreciated. Heoi ano tu atu ki tena, mauri ora.

Kylie.

Posted : 01 June, 2005 11:56 am
dooks4
(@dooks4)

kia ora kylie,billy lives in rotorua with his whanau somewhere near the rotorua stadium.i dont have his address or phone no but he shouldnt be that hard to find .i havent seen him for years but we more or less grew up together[school and rugby].so good luck and hope you will find him. thomas herbert

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 June, 2005 11:15 pm
Kylie OWC
(@kylie-owc)

Kia ora Tom

Thanks for your reply and aroha mai it's taken so long to get back to you. You mentioned it wouldn't take much to find Billy in Rotorua, where do I start? I mean Billy Andrews is such a common name. I realise you havent been in contact with him in a while but a not so urgent panui has turned into an extremly curious one now. If you know of anyone that I can contact to meet him that'll be great, just your help alone on this one has been awesome. Tena ano, nga mihi. KP.

quote:

kia ora kylie,billy lives in rotorua with his whanau somewhere near the rotorua stadium.i dont have his address or phone no but he shouldnt be that hard to find .i havent seen him for years but we more or less grew up together[school and rugby].so good luck and hope you will find him. thomas herbert

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 September, 2005 10:47 am
Share: