Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Ani Kato & Robert Espie  

RSS
Nani OWC
(@nani-owc)
Eminent Member

Message for Rex,
Ka aroha e hoa, kaore e äu i te möhio töu tüpuna. Sorry Rex I'm unable to assist you as I dont know of your tüpuna.
Have you emailed the National Archives & the National Library as well as the Mormon website. If you have a date for their death you can purchase their death certificate from Internal Affairs on-line.
Kia kaha mö täu häerenga roa ki te rapuhia ta tätou tüpuna.
Mä te ätua e manaaki
nä
Nani

Posted : 25 March, 2006 5:36 pm
Huki Nepia OWC
(@huki-nepia-owc)

Kia ora

Ani Kato is a tipuna of mine. You may want to contact a guy by the name of Mike Edwards who lives in Gisborne and was working for Community Corrections (may still be there) he has whanau who are Espies and may be of help.

Huki

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 August, 2006 3:20 pm
Share: