Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

APIATA / HALLAM  

vapour OWC
(@vapour-owc)

Kia Ora

I am looking for relatives of Lillian Rose (ollie) Hallam & her son Haami Hallam.

Ollie is was my aunty & Haami was my cousin.

I was up at the Oramahoe Marae over easter weekend & spoke to a few people who new of Ollie & Haami who are buried in the cemetry there.
I found Ollies grave but could not find Haami's grave.

If anyone can help me find out which grave is haami's i would be very grateful indeed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 March, 2005 5:04 pm
pearlau OWC
(@pearlau-owc)

Kia ora Vapour

If you do not get a response from someone who is from that area, or who can tell you the whereabouts the last resting place is, then
the only suggestion I can make is for you to get in touch with the marae contact person as below.

Jim Taituha
Address RD 2, KAIKOHE
Phone (09) 4077 882

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 March, 2005 12:15 am
Leahw
(@leahw)

Kia ora Vapour,

I spoke to my adopted brother this morning - (he is an Apiata). He says that his Apiata family are in Kiri Kiri. There are alot of Apiata's in this area I believe.
Good Luck

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 April, 2005 2:19 pm
rubyat OWC
(@rubyat-owc)

Kia ora you will find that the Apiata whanau are in Waitangi.My sister-inlaw was a Apiata her whanau are from Waitangi.If you go to the marae u will no doubt speak to someone who will help you.Good Luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 April, 2005 3:59 pm
GMAN OWC
(@gman-owc)

Kia ora Vapour,
I know of Monty Apiata who lives in Aramoho in Wanganui and is from KeriKeri,so would definately be the same whanau.He goes back to KeriKeri alot.Sorry I have no phone # for him but if you get in touch with Waste Services in Wanganui,you will be able to contact him there as he works there.
Good Luck With Your Search.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 September, 2005 11:38 pm
joyce OWC
(@joyce-owc)

Tena koe Vapour
Here are two families you could contact.
Temepara & Pita Tane -- Address- Puketona Rd, Paihia/Waitang.-- Ph.(09) 4025. 010... and the next is
Pita Apiata;- 64 Nth Rd, Kawakawa.(09)4041538.
(try this number first). From Joyce Baker of Rsl.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 September, 2005 5:32 pm
Melissa Henry OWC
(@melissa-henry-owc)

Hi Vapour
I am also looking for a George or Manny apiata there mothers name was Lil Apiata from Kerikeri and there father was Manny Williams. These are my two eldest brothers, I was Adopted out and have never met my real whanau, I am 38yrs old so they would be older than this, my step-mother is June Henry and step-dad friday Henry, June and Lil were friends. Sorry Vapour I don't know how to get one of these up so I hope you don't mind me using yours.

my email adddress is
maorigirlinoz@yahoo.com.au

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 September, 2006 10:31 am

Working

Please Login or Register