Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

ARANGA  

RSS
charli OWC
(@charli-owc)

MY NAME IS CINDY HUGHES AN I WAS BORN 08 03 1980
I AM LOOKN 4 ME FATHA JOESPH ARANGA
MY MOTHA NAME IS JENNIFER HUGHES SHE WENT BY MORRISSON B4 I WAS BORN
I HAVE NO PICS OR INFO OF MY FATHA ALL I HAVE IS HIS NAME
IF ANY1 HAS INFO OR KWS WHR HE IS, PLZ DROP ME SUM LINES I RELY WNT 2 FIND HIM IF HE IS STILL ALIVE
A LNG LOST DAUGHTA
EMAIL ME @ forker1980@hotmail.com

Posted : 18 April, 2005 8:30 pm
pearlau OWC
(@pearlau-owc)

Tena koe Charli

If you go to www.familysearch.org and put aranga in the surname and set the country to New Zealand you will find records there of Aranga whanau from Wairoa, Hawkes Bay. If you go through the records you may be able to piece them together.

Note though that not all information in the familysearch site is accurate, but it is a place to start.

Also there is a listing for Beryl Aranga, kaiako at the Te Waihirere TKR - Takitimu Marae, you could try the phone number listed below as another starting point, she may be able to tell if the name originates in Wairoa.
ph 06 838 4839

Good luck

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 April, 2005 11:00 pm
Gene Donoghue OWC
(@gene-donoghue-owc)

quote:

IF ANY1 HAS INFO OR KWS WHR HE IS, PLZ DROP ME SUM LINES I RELY WNT 2 FIND HIM IF HE IS STILL ALIVE
A LNG LOST DAUGHTA

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 December, 2005 1:59 pm
terehi OWC
(@terehi-owc)

There are also ARANGA in Te Teko (Ngatiawa, Bay of Plenty). There are MORRISSON's in Te Teko, too.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 January, 2006 2:41 pm
Te Paetahi OWC
(@te-paetahi-owc)

quote:

A LNG LOST DAUGHTA

A Joe Aranga used to live in Lower Hutt but has passed away. He was originally from the Wairoa/Waikaremoana area and his father was Monty. His brother Bruce used to live in Te Teko but I think is now in Stokes Valley in Lower Hutt.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 January, 2007 4:24 pm
blyme1 OWC
(@blyme1-owc)

Kia ora Cindy
I too new Joe Aranga from TeTeko. He has since passed on. His sister's still live here in TeTeko. If you ring the number to Uiraroa Marae in the Bay of Plenty area you will make contact with one of his sister's. Her name is Whero.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 March, 2007 10:33 pm
Share: