Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

BIDDLE, Rangi  

RSS
KiHi OWC
(@kihi-owc)

Searching for my cousin known as, Rangi Biddle...

I only have what I know to go by on:
Born to Phillip Coleman and Anne? Biddle (not sure on his mothers first name)...
Born Rotorua area..
Would be 29ish now...

Im sorry its not alot to go by, but I only learnt of this a few weeks ago and I want to find all my whanau, to trace it all back. Would love to get in touch with any one that knows anything on it.

Much aroha, Kihi

Posted : 13 July, 2006 12:55 pm
KiHi OWC
(@kihi-owc)

He also has a sister called Marina if thats any help??

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 July, 2006 9:16 pm
bubbamohinz OWC
(@bubbamohinz-owc)

My gosh. I hope I have the right Rangi Biddle. I used to be real good friends to a Rangi Biddle at Tongariro High School, in Turangi, the years 1991-1993. He would be roughly the same age as you mentioned in your post. I knew his whanau quite well. They are the Biddles from Korohe. Korohe is 4-6kms north of Turangi, just off Highway 1 (heading north towards Taupo). But I haven't heard from that dude for many years, as I have moved away from Turangi and now living in Auckland. But the way to find Rangi is to get in contact with someone from Turangi who know the Biddles well. I know they still live in Korohe or Turangi. They are a huge Whanau. I might not have been of any help, but I hope I at least gave you a little direction. Good luck.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 August, 2006 2:23 am
Share: