Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

BROUGHTON/ARANUI  

RSS
bevr OWC
(@bevr-owc)

Have whakapapa for Broughton and Aranui - welcome any enquiries.

Posted : 20 September, 2006 4:21 pm
alihoupapa OWC
(@alihoupapa-owc)

The late Ruka Broughton was my great uncle. He married Mere Broughton and Dolly Broughton, who are still living in Wellington area.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 October, 2006 2:37 pm
rayhina OWC
(@rayhina-owc)

Are you talking about ruka broughton of Nga Rauru, Ngati Maika in south taranaki? his marae is Pakaraka in maxwell just north of wanganui, he daughter Ruta and sons Rauru and ruka Jnr still live in wanganui area i think . Uncle rauru broughton is an expert and he works at te wananga o raukawa in otaki contact him that way if it is the same broughtons ??

good luck if it is i might be able to provide further information and contacts

arohamai

Ray

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 February, 2007 9:17 pm
Meihana
(@meihana)

Kia Ora Whanau, if anyone has the words to (E Rere Ra and Ripia Ripia)or know where i could get them from please contact me

Ko enei nga waiata na Ruka

Kia Ora mae.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 May, 2007 2:20 pm
wahinenz2000 OWC
(@wahinenz2000-owc)

Tena tatou katoa,

Ko karen Makariki taku ingoa no Ngarauru Kita'i. Ko Wharatapapa (Kaipo) te Marae. Ko Ngati hou tupua toku hapu.

Kei te tautoko te korero a Ray. Ko Rauru tuarua kei te wanaanga ia wiki i te Marae o Kaipo. Haere tonu te wanaanga.
Engari kei te hararei i nga kura katoa i tera wiki me a matou hoki.
Kei te timatatanga ki mua i te hararei.
Mehemea e pirangi koutou ano nga patai imeira a Rauru ko
tupua0212000@yahoo.com

Ma te wa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 June, 2007 5:33 pm
Share: