Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

BROWN  

RSS
brown OWC
(@brown-owc)

Kia ora
im looking for any information regarding my whanau tree/whakapapa. my whanau are from Whataatutu my grandmothers name is Hine brown and
My fathers name is Edward mokopuna brown if any one has any information please dont be scared to replie.

Posted : 15 March, 2007 10:53 am
wyllie OWC
(@wyllie-owc)

Do you know if any of your whanau originated from the Thames coastal area at all?

Edited by - wyllie on Mar 22 2007 6:31:24 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 March, 2007 6:14 pm
wyllie OWC
(@wyllie-owc)

My line is Manaia Ahimia Coromandel Coast. My tupuna was Hakere Brown married to Henarietta Cook.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 May, 2007 10:43 pm
LeezBrown OWC
(@leezbrown-owc)

Hello My name Is Leanne Brown and Hine Brown was my greatgrandmother and Edward Mokopuna Brown was my greatgrandfather who are from whatatutu my dad is named After my greatgrandfather and was whangaid by them from birth so my great aunties are my aunties etc you can find out more about them in the book Nga morehu The survivors i learnt heaps about Hine and Ned when i was younger from this book it has our whakapapa in it too they had heaps of kids too Atapo(Dawn) Was my dads mum!Hope this helps since we seem to be closely related!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 July, 2007 12:54 am
Straightjackets_Fits OWC
(@straightjackets_fits-owc)

http://www.kaitiaki.org.nz/virgule/person/julie0donnell/

http://ngaariki.com/index.shtml

Hope this helps

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 October, 2007 11:47 am
Share: