Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Brown or Akuhata-Brown  

RSS
riderthreeohfo7 OWC
(@riderthreeohfo7-owc)

Hello everyone I am searching for the name's of the parent's of my great-grandfather Turei Akuhata-Brown of the East Coast. He married Maraea Puha also of the East Coast. Can anyone please help me in finding out what Turei's parent's name's were????

Posted : 26 November, 2007 5:45 pm
Wiremu Teohomauri OWC
(@wiremu-teohomauri-owc)

Kiia ora whanaunga. Turei Brown was a 1st cousin to my mother. His parents were Wiremu Akuhata Brown and Kararaina McClutchie. Here is a link to his whakapapa showing his pedigree up to his great grandparents plus his brothers and sisters and a lot of their descendants. http://mcclutchie.wharekahika.co.nz If he is your great grandfather then I would really like you to contact me with your details via the email link on the site, so I can add you to the family tree Kia ora
Wiremu Pohe

Edited by - Wiremu Teohomauri on Dec 01 2007 3:49:46 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 November, 2007 1:55 pm
riderthreeohfo7 OWC
(@riderthreeohfo7-owc)

quote:

Kiia ora whanaunga. Turei Brown was a 1st cousin to my mother. His parents were Wiremu Akuhata Brown and Kararaina McClutchie. Here is a link to his whakapapa showing his pedigree up to his grandparents plus his brothers and sisters and a lot of their descendants. http://mcclutchie.wharekahika.co.nz If he is your great grandfather then I would really like you to contact me with your details via the email link on the site, so I can add you to the family tree Kia ora
Wiremu Pohe

Whanaunga!!! Yep sure does looks like the whakapapa i been looking for. I will e-mail you the details of my whanau! thank-you for helping to shine a little bit more light on my journey.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 November, 2007 6:27 pm
Share: