Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

BROWN Sid  

RSS
kathrinholmes OWC
(@kathrinholmes-owc)

Kia Ora
I am trying to find who my papa is I was given a name years ago from my natural mother ( Ann Snellxz) surname is spelt wrong i think she had given me the name Sid Brown to be my papa i am only going by what little info i have he would be around the age of 57-60 and was living down the South Island when he was about 18 not far from geraldine the next biggest town from there. My mum and dad that adopted me have now past on, dont get me wrong i love them dearly but now it is time to find out who i am as i haave no history to give to my children i feel as i am just me without history and desperatley need to know who iam so please if anyone out there can help me i would be deeply grateful

Kakite
Kath

Posted : 25 June, 2006 1:02 am
Parnz OWC
(@parnz-owc)

kia ora..kathrin.
i have heard of that surname brown.they are branched in the north island.east coast and further up north.i also know my mother is related to a brown whanau.but i am not sure if its the same whanau,but i can ask her and get back to you.i hope you find your whanau, i am in the middle of searching for my great grandmothers side but have not got any closer.dont give up...parnz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 September, 2006 8:59 pm
Dabro OWC
(@dabro-owc)

quote:

Kia Ora
I am trying to find who my papa is I was given a name years ago from my natural mother ( Ann Snellxz) surname is spelt wrong i think she had given me the name Sid Brown to be my papa i am only going by what little info i have he would be around the age of 57-60 and was living down the South Island when he was about 18 not far from geraldine the next biggest town from there. My mum and dad that adopted me have now past on, dont get me wrong i love them dearly but now it is time to find out who i am as i haave no history to give to my children i feel as i am just me without history and desperatley need to know who iam so please if anyone out there can help me i would be deeply grateful

Kakite
Kath

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 July, 2007 11:35 am
GPT OWC
(@gpt-owc)

Kia ora Kath

My uncle's name is Sidney Brown (Sid). He resides in Clevedon. He is married to Maora Brown and she is from the East Coast. He is aged around 60yrs. Maybe his is the same person?

Cheers.
GT.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 July, 2007 9:41 pm
Share: