Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

CASSIDY-MACK  

RSS
shoogydoogy OWC
(@shoogydoogy-owc)

Text

LOOKING FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THE BACKGROUND OF MY BELOVERED FOSTER DAD MACK WHO WAS FROM WAIMA, HE MARRIED AMELIA-[MIRIA] AND I DONT EVEN KNOW MY FOSTER MUMS PREVIOUS NAME. THATS SHOCKING. BUT THEY HAD 6 CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN BARNEY, MAURICE, GOVENOR,PATRICK,AGNES AND MACK AND LIVED IN POKAPU. BOTH WERE GREAT PARENTS AND WOULD LIKE INFORMATION TO THEIR BACKGROUND.

Posted : 07 July, 2006 12:48 am
shoogydoogy OWC
(@shoogydoogy-owc)

DOH MY MUMS SURNAME WAS TANA FROM POKAPU, JUS HAD A MEMORY BLOCK.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 October, 2006 12:56 am
Spudzy OWC
(@spudzy-owc)

Kia ora shoogy....I am from Waima and yep I know a Mack Cassidy (recently deceased). Unsure if it is the right Mack Cassidy however. Will find out for you from my dad about "Mack who married Amelia or Miria Tana...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 June, 2007 12:46 am
dilz270 OWC
(@dilz270-owc)

Kia ora shoogy, I know the family very well,
the only ones living are Agnes, she stays in Mangere, an Pat stays in Otara.
For more info, u can reach me on 092706419 or 0272706411, ma email (dilz270@xtra.co.nz)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 July, 2007 12:50 am
dilz270 OWC
(@dilz270-owc)

quote:

DOH MY MUMS SURNAME WAS TANA FROM POKAPU, JUS HAD A MEMORY BLOCK.

Kia Ora Shoogydoogy, u can contact Agie on her mobile 24/7 0212678940 or her home 092573439. My email address has changed dilz270@yahoo.co.nz. u can go www.dilz270.bebo.com Kia Kaha.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 July, 2007 1:58 am
MackCassidy OWC
(@mackcassidy-owc)

Kia Ora Shoogy. Beleive it or not my name is Mack Cassidy named after my Father Mack Cassidy but I dont know who he was named after. My Parents moved to Australia over 30 years where I was born however I now live in New Zealand and started checkn my Whakapapa out. My Dad grew up in Rahiri Waihau. Ill call dad to see if he can help you out and ask his mum and sisters for you!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 December, 2007 9:22 am
Share: