Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

CHARLIE PAUL  

RSS
Misti OWC
(@misti-owc)

Please help me find my grandfather's family. His partner was Maudine Ngawhare, We have family in the Taurunga area and our Marae in Taurunga is Maungatapu

Posted : 30 July, 2005 5:41 pm
kereni OWC
(@kereni-owc)

Could your grandfather's whanau name also be PAORA?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 August, 2005 11:49 am
Misti OWC
(@misti-owc)

Hi there, it could be i'm not sure

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 August, 2005 4:51 pm
ikaptm OWC
(@ikaptm-owc)

kia ora

mmm... can I suggest that if you belong to Maungatapu Marae you should try Ngaiterangi.org.nz

post your question there as that is the whanau / iwi website for Maungatapu.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 August, 2005 9:35 pm
cher_ngati OWC
(@cher_ngati-owc)

Kia Ora my name is Tracey Ngawhare, my father was whangai by his late Aunty, Hingaturiri Ririnui who married Sam Ngawhare - Maudine is their Daughter. My nan raised Aunty Rewa, my Dad (John) and my Aunty Moana in Tauranga. Unfortunately because Sam died when my Dad was young he doesnt know much about the Ngawhare whanau in comparison to Nanny's whanau - but yep your best bet would be to get in touch with the whanau in Paeroa (they are really nice!) - hope this will give you some more info for your whakapapa 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 November, 2005 9:14 am
Share: