Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Christie, Alan James  

RSS
Atlas OWC
(@atlas-owc)

Kia Ora - I am looking to track my roots and meet the Maori Side of my whanau - My dad is in his 50s and named Alan James Christie - He met my Mum 35 years ago around Napier region / possibly Wairau - I heard he may have been residing around the Opotiki region.

My mother raised me and I have never met my father - It may come as a shock and its not my intention to disrupt his current situation. I do have a longing to know my family and for my 1 year old son to know also.

Any help would be great and could make a great story even - please email me on atlaschristie@gmail.com and ill phone you back - or call 09 377 4900. Thanks

Posted : 10 March, 2008 9:03 pm
Mistee OWC
(@mistee-owc)

hmm..well I know a Alan Christie (my uncle) who is in his early 50s who is from the Hawkes Bay Region and now resides in the Bay of Plenty. I just dont know his middle name, but well...it seems like there are a few coincidences. I will ask around and get back to you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 March, 2008 1:50 pm
Share: