Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Conroy, Marie  

RSS
TaSh-MaNiAc OWC
(@tash-maniac-owc)

TextTextText

I am at a loss.
My nan will not tell me anything about herself.
No birthcert, no id at all and the only ones that have that stuff are HNZ and Winz who wont let me have it.
So where do i go?
I want to find any whanau out there i might have but with no starting point i feel i have failed.
We believe she was born in 1920's. we believe she was born/grewup or perhaps just lived in Waitara. We believe her birth and addoption records were lost in the Napier earthquake. We believe she was addopted to a pakeha family.
Nothin aboce is solid and i am desperate to find them, what can i do?

Posted : 11 October, 2006 9:25 pm
TaSh-MaNiAc OWC
(@tash-maniac-owc)

hi again, i meant that the above info (which is now below)is not solid enough to go on.

quote:

TextTextText

I am at a loss.
My nan will not tell me anything about herself.
No birthcert, no id at all and the only ones that have that stuff are HNZ and Winz who wont let me have it.
So where do i go?
I want to find any whanau out there i might have but with no starting point i feel i have failed.
We believe she was born in 1920's. we believe she was born/grewup or perhaps just lived in Waitara. We believe her birth and addoption records were lost in the Napier earthquake. We believe she was addopted to a pakeha family.
Nothin aboce is solid and i am desperate to find them, what can i do?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 October, 2006 9:28 pm
Kina
 Kina
(@kina)
Eminent Member

If she is a Taranaki Conroy try billcoffey@xtra.co.nz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 October, 2006 6:05 am
Share: