Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

COURT  

RSS
marie37 OWC
(@marie37-owc)

Hi name is Marie Loach i was born in 1969, my mother being aloma court, i was then adopted to a family in nelson, i have met some of my whanau but am still looking for darren, last time i saw him was in 1998, we have a sister darren, her name is joanne cave and she lives in brisbane, australia. i went to visit her last year, she looks alot like aloma, is a paralegal and has travelled extensively round australia, she has a business degree and also a degree in music. i have another baby her name is aila and she is 3 months old, she was born with a syndrome unfortunately but is just a beautiful little girl, tiring though, sophia is nearly 8 yrs old now. i heard from someone called teresa brown she says were related.i hope to hear from you one day

Posted : 14 April, 2006 12:38 am
superbee OWC
(@superbee-owc)

Marie,
I have noticed a problem on this site for info request as some people do not insert a relevant area. I grew up with an Aloma Court, father Tom - mother Anne. What are the chances of them being the same person without a specified area?
Cheers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 May, 2006 12:03 pm
evei OWC
(@evei-owc)

kia ora marie.leslie tekooti here.aloma has a sister,last saw your brother darren 2yrs ago.you have a large whanau.aloma was a lovely person.you have many cousins.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 July, 2007 2:55 am
Share: