Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

COURT, Pari  

RSS
hohaia2 OWC
(@hohaia2-owc)
Eminent Member

Looking for whanau of Pari Court [a.k.a. Pari Te Kooti] from Waimate North, Northland. Their marae is Tauwhara and their hapu would be Ngai Tawake.
Pari's wife was Mihi Haami Ieti [a.k.a. Raiha Elizabeth Yates].
Pari was the only surviving son of Te Kooti Tuwharerangi Hohaia and Te Newha Heremaia Pirika.
Mihi Ieti is the daughter of Haami Ieti [a.k.a. Sam Yates] and Kataraina.
Pari and Mihi had many children.
Te Kooti Tuwharerangi Hohaia and my gr8 grandmother were brother and sister.

Hohaia.

Posted : 28 October, 2005 12:33 pm
PCOURT OWC
(@pcourt-owc)

kia ora my name is patrick court, youngest son of pari tekooti, born 3 may 1942. i find your information very interesting.
i currently live in wellington, have 2 daughters and 1 grandson - gene david tekooti court, my daughters are patricia tui and louise rochelle court, recently visited waimate north a couple of months ago, try and head home regularly, my daughter has just recently purchased a property in the bay of islands, so will be looking to maybe move back to retire in the not to distant future.
look forward to hearing more from you.

pat court

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 April, 2006 2:38 pm
hohaia2 OWC
(@hohaia2-owc)
Eminent Member

Tena koe Pat,

I've forwarded you an <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=email&v=55">email</a>.
Look forward to your reply.

Hohaia.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 April, 2006 10:19 pm
vhohaia OWC
(@vhohaia-owc)

Kia ora hohaia 2 my name is viona hohaia, your search is closer to wat i am seeking,having had whakapapa gifted 2 me Im having an awesome journey maintaining what i am learning,& the new info that arises.I too am seeking whanau on brothers&sisters of tane&ria hohaia-tara(not all kept tara it was dropped ) their were 8siblings in the 1st whanau(Matauri Bay) and 6 in the 2nd whanau(Kororareka) they had a brother in both families named kooti.Thier eldest sisters name was nani Marereira(tuakana)my nan says Tekooti &kooti were 1 in the same man,as the 1st kooti recorded in my whakapapa is 1832, we have whenua all around those parts including waimate North, I really hope I have hooked up ,to get in touch,I have been reading most of your posts and have got this far to finding you maybe.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 July, 2007 1:59 pm
vhohaia OWC
(@vhohaia-owc)

PS..............
and my greatgreatgrandfather Hiratauahika Hohaia(2nd) is buried in Te ahu ahu urupa?
lol....sori i couldn't help you, but I no we have Tekooti kooti & court whanaunga I just haven't meet them yet, heard my nan speak of all those names, sadly she passed on 2yrs back at Hihi Beach Mangonui,but aunties maybe able 2 help.
viona

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 July, 2007 2:26 pm
evei OWC
(@evei-owc)

kia ora,hohaia2,my father is william court,brother to pat Court.as above.The whanau are living in waimate.My name is leslie Tekooti,otherwise known as pari Tekooti.I am elated to make contact,look forward to communications.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 July, 2007 2:05 am
NeilsonRameka OWC
(@neilsonrameka-owc)

quote:

Looking for whanau of Pari Court [a.k.a. Pari Te Kooti] from Waimate North, Northland. Their marae is Tauwhara and their hapu would be Ngai Tawake.
Pari was the only surviving son of Te Kooti Tuwharerangi Hohaia and Te Newha Heremaia Pirika.

Hohaia.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 August, 2007 12:35 am
NeilsonRameka OWC
(@neilsonrameka-owc)

quote:

Hohaia.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 August, 2007 12:35 am
NeilsonRameka OWC
(@neilsonrameka-owc)

Hi Pat, Norman here from Paraparaumu. George and Myrtles son. Researching my whakapapa as well. Just trying to work out the relationship between Te Newha Heremaia Pirika and Heremaia Pirika?

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 August, 2007 12:39 am
hohaia2 OWC
(@hohaia2-owc)
Eminent Member

Kia ora Norman,

Heremaia Pirika is the father of Te Newha Pirika.

Hohaia.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 August, 2007 2:26 pm
NeilsonRameka OWC
(@neilsonrameka-owc)

Hi Hohaia2,

Many thanks for the info. One is learning all the time! I appreciate you sharing the knowledge that you have. Is there any chance i can get your email as you have an extensive knowledge that I would at some tome like to contact you about with regard tp whakapapa.

Regards

Norman

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 October, 2007 11:45 pm
hohaia2 OWC
(@hohaia2-owc)
Eminent Member

PITA TE HAARA ka moe ia a RIHI MARE
Ka puta mai nga tamariki ko:
1. RIKI PITA TE HAARA (m)
2. WI PITA TE HAARA (m)
3. MOHI PITA TE HAARA (m)
4. HOU PITA TE HAARA (m)
5. KANE PITA TE HAARA (f)
6. NGAWINI PITA TE HAARA (f)
7. RUHAINA PITA TE HAARA (f)
8. KATARAINA PITA TE HAARA (f)
9. TIA PITA TE HAARA (m)

Ko KATARAINA PITA TE HAARA ka moe ia a HAMI IETI [a.k.a. SAMUEL YATES]
Ka puta mai a RAIHA ELIZABETH [RIHIPETI] YATES me etahi atu
Ko RAIHA RLIZABETH YATES ka moe ia a PARI TE KOOTI HOHAIA
Ka puta mai o nga uri o te whanau a COURT no Waimate North, Northland.

E tika tenei whakapapa kia koutou katoa nga whanaunga maku.

Hohaia.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 December, 2007 2:52 pm
WEETS OWC
(@weets-owc)

Kia Ora Whanau, My name is Wita Mei Maaka Tunga, My fathers name is Manuao Hohaia Tunga and my grandfather is Hohaia Tunga. I currently reside in Kaikohe. Hope to have more information on whakapapa soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 December, 2007 6:50 pm
Share: