Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

CRAWFORD, James  

RSS
blaqueperl2 OWC
(@blaqueperl2-owc)

Kia ora,

Trying to find the wherabouts of James Crawford whom is my biological father who is from Tologa Bay this is information that has been passed on to me.

I will like to find James as I feel that this a big part of my life that is missing I want to meet him before he dies or myself. I know that he was in Newtown, Wellington and he may have worked at the National Radiators not really sure these are my own conclusions.

I've been hearing that he may be in Te Araroa, and then I hear he's in been in Christchurch. I just want contact details or some kind of contact with him.

If there is anyone along the grapevine that knows any information i'll be very happy to hear from you.

Posted : 22 August, 2006 4:46 pm
taruawai OWC
(@taruawai-owc)

Hi, I work with a guy who is a crawford from tologa bay. his name is Luke Crawford. you could give it a go he might know him?? if you ring wellington central police station and ask for him. thats where he works. hope this helps!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 September, 2006 12:37 pm
Share: