Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Desparately Seeking Long Lost Cousin  

RSS
witika OWC
(@witika-owc)

Kia-Ora everyone this maybe my last ditched atemped to locate a cousin who may not know we are looking for her. I've spent countless hours online searching possible website such as FamilySeach.org & OldFriends with no success, and now I am just hoping someone may see this plea and help me in my search. All I have to go on is her mother's name and area she may have been born. Her Mother was MAY or possibly MARY HENRY or HENARE from Paeroa or Thames, if anyone knows of these names please your help will be greatly appreciated.

Posted : 14 November, 2006 7:32 pm
kimikimi OWC
(@kimikimi-owc)

Kia ora Witika. Have you tried Northland area. There are heaps of Henare / Henry whanau residing in the Mangonui / Waitaruke / Taupo Bay area. Good luck!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 February, 2007 1:55 pm
Share: