Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Download Acrobat Adobe for viewing Unclaimed Money List  

RSS
Ira OWC
(@ira-owc)
Eminent Member

Kia ora whanau,

This was a question asked by Mez. Kia ora Mez.

QUESTION
Now I have a question but I don't know if you are able to answer it. Every time we want to view the list it asks us if we want to open it, save it, or cancel it! What do we do from there to view the list? We saved it but we don't have adobe to view it so it comes up in decoding how can we view the list please!

COMMENT
No, sorry got no idea about this acrobat adobe stuff, it just confuses me. It’s like the Russian language to me, No comprehendo! Or is that Italian.

POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS
TRY THIS ONE!
Uncertain if this one is a FREE download.
To view the video and audio content on XtraMSN you will need the latest Windows Media Player.

If you do not have the latest version of the Windows Media Player then you can download it from the Windows Media Player Download Center.

XtraMSN also uses Flash for more interactive content. You can download the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player from the Adobe Flash Player Download Center.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/download/download.aspx

TRY THIS ONE!
I found this on the Maori Land Court website. I don’t know how it works, but maybe someone on line can help to see if this is the right program to view unclaimed LAND monies list?

http://www.courts.govt.nz/maorilandcourt/booklets.htm
To download a FREE version of Acrobat Reader.

When you have downloaded the Acrobat Adobe program (if it is the right program, then click on the site below and it should take you to the unclaimed land monies list.
www.tpk.govt.nz/about/structure/mto/unclaimed_list06.pdf

It takes a while to download becos there are 140 pages for the unclaimed land monies list, so perservere it could be worthwhile. Sometimes it will work and other times it won't! Here's hoping it works. Have tried it and it works, well for me anyway!

Suggestions for quick name finding on the unclaimed land monies list. This can be used on all sites and is useful when there are big lists to be viewed.

Make sure you are at the beginning of the file (unclaimed land monies list).

1.. Hold down the CTRL key and then the HOME key. This will take you to the beginning of the unclaimed land monies list.

2.. Once you are there, then hold down the CTRL key and press the F key. A little box should come up.

3.. Type in the surname of the person you are searching.
If the surname is WALL then all names, first and second that have WALL in it will come up., eg, wallace will be highlighted because WALL is part of that name, WALLace. Click on the next button.

4.. The Adobe will inform you if it cannot find any more names with WALL in it!

Go back to no 1 and repeat for the next surname etc.

This is the unclaimed TAX money website.
http://www.ird.govt.nz/unclaimed-money/

Let us know what happens if anyone decides to download it.

Hope this helps whanau.

Arohamai.

Edited by - Ira on Jan 23 2007 11:32:43 AM

Posted : 23 January, 2007 7:47 am
Retimana OWC
(@retimana-owc)
Eminent Member

Kia Ora Ira,

Am downloading it now. Gosh it's huge!!! 20.8MB and that's the FREE VERSION / Free trial prior to purchase. Oh Well, I can always 'Delete' it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 January, 2007 8:17 am
Ira OWC
(@ira-owc)
Eminent Member

quote:

Kia Ora Ira,

Am downloading it now. Gosh it's huge!!! 20.8MB and that's the FREE VERSION / Free trial prior to purchase. Oh Well, I can always 'Delete' it.

Kia ora Stranger,

How you be?

Did you download the first one or the second one?
I am guessing that the MLCourt version of Adobe would be a permanent version but I could be wrong?

Arohamai.

Edited by - Ira on Jan 23 2007 08:29:44 AM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 January, 2007 8:27 am
Retimana OWC
(@retimana-owc)
Eminent Member

Kia Ora Ira,

Downloaded the latest Version Adobe Reader 8.0

Yike!!!

MAKE SURE YOUR PC's SECURITY PROTECTS YOU AGAINST Trojan.peacomm

WARNING!! WARNING!! TROJAN-peacomm

Edited by - Retimana on Jan 23 2007 3:14:04 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 January, 2007 3:09 pm
Retimana OWC
(@retimana-owc)
Eminent Member

KIA ORA WHANAU,

quote:

Kia Ora Ira,

Yike!!!

This is an update on where things got to with this matter.

1. The Adobe Reader 8.0 was downloaded successfully.

2. A complete copy of the Unclaimed Maori Land Monies List was then downloaded successfully.

3. I checked out Trojan.Peacomm.

It is a Trojan that drops a driver program file to download additional security threats and reportedly arrives as an attachment to a spammed email with one of 19 subjects and one of 13 attachments.

It contains more than 1000 infections.

It affects Systems Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT and Windows XP.

4.To DEAL TO THIS I carried out a Spybot Search and Destroy "Search for problems".

It found Fifty one(51)PROBLEMS and FIXED them.

Then my PC wasIMMUNIZED against such future THREATS.

I downloaded Spybot - Search & Destroy FREE from

http://www.spybot.info/en/index.html

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 January, 2007 3:51 pm
Ira OWC
(@ira-owc)
Eminent Member

quote:

KIA ORA WHANAU,

quote:

Kia Ora Ira,

Yike!!!

This is an update on where things got to with this matter.

1. The Adobe Reader 8.0 was downloaded successfully.

2. A complete copy of the Unclaimed Maori Land Monies List was then downloaded successfully.

3. I checked out Trojan.Peacomm.

It is a Trojan that drops a driver program file to download additional security threats and reportedly arrives as an attachment to a spammed email with one of 19 subjects and one of 13 attachments.

It contains more than 1000 infections.

It affects Systems Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT and Windows XP.

4.To DEAL TO THIS I carried out a Spybot Search and Destroy "Search for problems".

It found Fifty one(51)PROBLEMS and FIXED them.

Then my PC wasIMMUNIZED against such future THREATS.

I downloaded Spybot - Search & Destroy FREE from

http://www.spybot.info/en/index.html

Kia ora Retimana,

Sorry, didn't think it would be that challenging. You lost me when you got to the word TROJAN.PEACOMM.

Holy cow you been a very busy little bee, buzz! buzz!

Well at least we know it works and that's a big thanks to you for your time and effort. Ka pai to mahi.

Kia ora Retimana and thanks heaps for letting us know that it works.

Arohamai.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 January, 2007 6:29 pm
Share: