Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Edmonds, Nelson - Te Iringa/Mangere  

RSS
me and me OWC
(@me-and-me-owc)

Tena Koutou,

Would love any information about Nelson Edmonds as trying to trace whakapapa for my daughter and for her to meet her grandfather. I dont have much information. I believe his whanau is from Te Iringa/Kaikohe. They use to live in Mangere years ago however have no further information.

His mum maybe Te Hokimate? He has a son by the name of David Joesph Waipouri (born 1972). I also remember him having a daughter by the name of Mihi.

Nga mihi

Posted : 09 January, 2008 10:01 pm
moks OWC
(@moks-owc)

I do not know if they still live there but the Edmonds whanau used to live in Waima valley, well thats where they come from, couple of clicks outside Kaikohe have you tried the electorate roll to see if they still reside in south auckland

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 February, 2008 4:41 pm
Share: