Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

EDMUNDS, EDMONDS or IRIMANA, Harry or Wharepouri  

RSS
tamariki6 OWC
(@tamariki6-owc)

Kia Ora, my name if Tricina I am hoping and praying that someone out there is able to help me. I really do not have a heap of information to start with but am looking for my dad (Harry Edmunds) and my dads' whanau.
My Grandfather I met many years ago and my living in Auckland with a lady called Lil and his son and his wife Rakina and Raewyn?? I think.
My uncles names that I remember are, Jullian (Whangarei) this uncle has a son name Brendon, Murphy (Whangarei), Donny (Auckland) and Uncle Henare or I think his nickname was "Sabu" and he was living in Hamilton with my Nanny whose name I was never told. I think I had Aunties living in Hamilton also but I only remember 3 Aunties names and they are; Elizabeth, Susan or Suzanne and Ilet...I hope that there is someone out there that is able to fill in lots of blanks..
Silly me I forgot to mention that Dad told me many years ago that he is from Ngapuhi.
He took me back to Whangarei to meet aome of his whanau who were living in Whangarei.

Tricina

Edited by - tamariki6 on Jun 04 2007 3:23:50 PM

Edited by - tamariki6 on Jun 04 2007 3:51:23 PM

Posted : 04 June, 2007 2:51 am
Share: