Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

EMERY, Kura  

RSS
glenn hargrave OWC
(@glenn-hargrave-owc)

I am seeking Kura Emery (a nurse in Melbourne mid 80's)

Kura was in the VAC support group as was I, and would love to contact her as my partner is Maori and is related to the Emery(Waitomo Caves) family in NZ.
Regards
Glenn Hargrave

Posted : 21 June, 2005 9:01 pm
Animags OWC
(@animags-owc)

Tena Koe Glenn,

E Kura as we know her is one of my grandaunts from my dads whanau. We are the Tamaki whanau mai Te Awamutu.
Aunty Kura is still based in Melbourne and occasionally we see her when she comes back. I use to have her email addy...but koretake me lost it.

She is also still based at Melbourne Hospital...funny that after all these years. If you get in cotact, let her know that Ani Tamaki-Maguire (Jacks youngest daughter) said kia ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 August, 2005 12:47 pm
Share: