Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

EMERY, Michael Joseph Peno: This man is my uncle whom we are desperately trying to find. PLEASE HLP  

retagurl OWC
(@retagurl-owc)

Michael Joseph Peno Emery, born February 1945, is an older brother to my father who is known affectionately, to his family, as "Dumpy". We are desperately trying to locate our uncle so if u have any information on his where-abouts or his family please contact us.
The last we heard, he was living in Perth, Australia. He was married to a woman named Annette and together they have 5 children who, we are guessing, range in age from late teens to mid 30's.
My father last saw his brother approximately 25 - 30 yrs ago and has wanted to find him for a very long time.
We would appreciately any and all help/information that may help us find our uncle.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 May, 2005 12:21 am
Poraka OWC
(@poraka-owc)

Kia ora retagurl

If you go to http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/search/results.jhtml?_DARGS=%2Fwp%2Fsearch%2FresSearchInput.jhtml you will see there is a phone number for a 'M Emery' living in Perth.

Maybe you could give that number a try? You never know - it could be the uncle you're looking for, or they may be able to point you in the right direction!

Good luck! And keep us posted on how it goes

Poraka

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 June, 2005 3:06 pm

Working

Please Login or Register