Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

ERAMIHA Trinity - Help with my whakapapa, where I am from etc  

trin OWC
(@trin-owc)

Hi anyone out there who can help I would like to find out more about my whanau, as far as i know I am Nga Puhi from the Kaikohe area. My mother is Pouri Eramiha. If anyone out there can give me any information it would be much appreciated please let me know if I need to provide more information and I will do my best to get it. I am new to this but keen to learn about my heritage and the whanau that came before me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 May, 2005 3:45 pm
speightsinoz OWC
(@speightsinoz-owc)

Well that is a good start knowing where U come from is a big help, I didnt learn jack about where I came from till I started doing Maori Studies at High School. If u are in the area its probably best to start at the local marae.
There is always someone there who can point u in the right direction.

If no luck try the Runaka in that area they may have a know of a service that could help u piece it together.

More info would be good to like ur granparents/great grandparents names if u are able to find out

Good Luck Emma

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 June, 2005 1:14 pm
Phebs OWC
(@phebs-owc)

Kia ora
I know of the Eramiha whanau from Kaikohe. Try looking up the Ngapuhi website. www.ngapuhi.nz
Kia kaha tonu koe
Phebs

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 June, 2005 6:49 pm
erha50 OWC
(@erha50-owc)

Kia Ora Trinity- Im your mums eldest brother Steve.Holla back an we'll hook up and jaw

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 June, 2005 11:33 am
trin OWC
(@trin-owc)

Hi uncle steve sorry i have only got back on to this website forgot I was even here, whanau will be pleased to hear that you have contacted me. Aunty Hana and Mark and Mum all living in Riverton.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 October, 2005 7:38 pm
marets2 OWC
(@marets2-owc)

trinity its uncle steve here. we back on the net again

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 June, 2007 3:34 pm
Nani OWC
(@nani-owc)
Eminent Member

Ngā mihi aroha ki a koutou mo te wā Matariki, ko te tau hou o te iwi Māori. Arohanui xxxxxoooooo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 June, 2007 6:02 pm
antoinette turdeich OWC
(@antoinette-turdeich-owc)

my brother inlaw is the only 1 in his whanau with the tupuna name..... titari eremiha. dis his numba 094390075

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 June, 2007 6:30 pm
Tarakeha OWC
(@tarakeha-owc)

Kia ora I don't know if you are still on this site but my partners mother's name is Tihema Eramiha if you are interested?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 September, 2007 10:43 pm

Working

Please Login or Register