Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

FARRELL  

RSS
dalmorton
(@dalmorton)

ARE THERE ANY FARRELL'S WHO COULD HELP ME FIND MY GRANDPARENTS FAMILY.

Posted : 05 November, 2007 2:26 am
RVZ OWC
(@rvz-owc)

Kia ora Glenda
I have the majority of the Farrell whakapapa as they are my late grandmothers whanau from Rotorua and Tauranga.Do you have any names,dates or places to go off to see if they are the same families?

regards
Robert Norton

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 November, 2007 10:17 am
dalmorton
(@dalmorton)

Hello Robert,thank you for your reply. Unfortunatly i don't have a lot of information on my fathers family. My grandfather was Henry Farrell and married my grandmother Grace Reta Tate at Thames 25/01/1903.My father was Sidney Treville Farrell born Paeroa 1/12/1903.The family came out to Austalia circa 1905, another son Stan was born and they returned to NZ. Hope this is of some help. Regards Glenda

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 November, 2007 11:17 pm
RVZ OWC
(@rvz-owc)

Hello again Glenda
Although my grandmothers uncle was Henry Farrell,he is not the Henry Farrell in your family tree I'm sorry.Unfortunately the rest of the details you gave have no connection to our line.All the best in your quest.

regards
Robert

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 November, 2007 7:16 pm
dalmorton
(@dalmorton)

Thanks Robert, will keep trying. Glenda

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 November, 2007 8:56 pm
Share: