Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

FENDA LEEF  

RSS
easha OWC
(@easha-owc)

KIA ORA,
MY NAME IS AYESHA WAIPOURI I AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO WOULD KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FENDA LEEF SHE IS MY GRANDMOTHER MY FATHER IS EUGENE KELLY LEEF HIS GRANDFATHER IS GEORGE LEEF I AM INTERESTED IN FINDING HER CHILDREN OR ANY INFORMATION ON HER. SHE HAD MARRIED A MAN AND THEY HAD CHILDREN I DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY OR WHO THEY ARE I HAVE LEFT ONE THING OUT AND THAT IS SHE WAS A TWIN I KNEW HER AS AUNTY KATIE LEEF FROM MITIMITI IF ANY ONE COULD HELP ME FIND MY FATHERS WHANAU IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED

Posted : 24 November, 2007 7:34 pm
saaku OWC
(@saaku-owc)

kiaora e Ayesha

Waipouri eh thats a familiar name from around the hokianga. Have you visited the kaumatua and kuia at Mitimiti marae. Take a journey and enjoy ask questions and answers will come freely eh
kia kaha your not far

nakunoa
saaku

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 November, 2007 2:04 am
tane_ariki OWC
(@tane_ariki-owc)
Trusted Member

e saaku, no Tongareva koe?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 November, 2007 11:48 am
easha OWC
(@easha-owc)

[quote]
sorry

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 November, 2007 10:25 pm
elijahs_mum OWC
(@elijahs_mum-owc)

Hi Ayesha,

I have a few George Leef/Leaf's in my own whakapapa, do you know anymore, is Fenda your Nan's nickname?

PM me and I will show you what I have

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 February, 2008 6:54 pm
Thomas
(@thomas)

Tena koe

Contact me if you want re G Leef

Kia ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 February, 2008 4:09 pm
Share: