Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Finding any Wirihana/Wison Family from Gisborne, NZ  

RSS
ata123 OWC
(@ata123-owc)

I was born in Gisborne, then i moved so do not know much about my Wirihana/Wilson side.

I realise the Wirihana/Wilson whanau is a big whanau, but all i know is that most of my whanau is in Gisborne, my fathers name is David Wirihana, he had other children previously: Jessica, James (?) and singer Ainsley Allen (the girl with the curly blond hair on Young Entertainers).

Other names i can recall are Te Pirihi, Eric, Sonny, Vienne, Puano, Tawa, Pii, Ade, Jamie Wilson, Carol, and Dominique from Gisborne.

Anyone who would know anything about this whanau that could help, that would be much appreciated.

Posted : 23 January, 2008 11:31 am
arohaa OWC
(@arohaa-owc)

Hi
My nan was a Wilson born in Muriwai. I have trying to find out about my Wirihana/Wilson whanau too. Send me your email addy and I'll send you some info I have and we can see if we are both on the same track.
Aroha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 January, 2008 9:05 pm
Share: