Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Finding my dad, BRIAN, Peter.....  

RSS
toosick OWC
(@toosick-owc)

My sister inlaw gave me her father's name a couple of months ago to see if I could do some research and locate him. She had never met him but had only been told his name by her mother, Rose Elliott. My sister inlaw Joyce died yesterday at the age of 53 in Perth, Western Australia of a massive heart attack. Now it is too late for her to establish contact with her biological dad or family I still feel a need perhaps for her children to know something of her father, their grand father.
He was from the information she has given me, Peter Brian. He worked at the Tasman Pulp & Paper mill in Kawerau around 1952. Her mother was Rose Elliott from Te Teko, New Zealand, who is deceased.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Posted : 08 May, 2006 2:40 pm
Share: