Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

FOX, VERONICA  

RSS
Jaimee OWC
(@jaimee-owc)

I AM SEARCHING FOR VERONICA FOX FROM CHRISTCHURCH NZ I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE SHE IS MY AUNTY MY FATHERS HALF SISTER JIMMY JAMES TE WERA WOULD LIKE TO FIND HER AND ONE DAY MEET HER SOON I KNOW SHE KNOWS ME MY DAD TOLD ME SHE MEET ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER MY NAME IS JAIMEE IF U COULD HELP ME LOCATE HER ANYONE ID APPRECIATE IT.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 September, 2006 7:57 am
Jaimee OWC
(@jaimee-owc)

IN CASE YOU SEE THIS VERONICA JUST WANT WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT DAD IS FINE I HAVE TALKED TO HIM ABOUT FINDING YOUR NAME IN AN ARTICLE BASED ON THE PASSING OF THE MAORI QUEEN ON THE NET. AND HE TOLD EM THAT YES MY SUSPISIONS WHERE RIGHT. THERE IS 5 OF US WITH MUM AND DAD AND I ALSO FOUND DAD OTHER TWO KIDS HE HAD WITH GLORIA THATS GAVIN AND LUITA WE ARE ALL FINE WE ARE HOPING TO HAVE A FAMILY REUNION ONEDAY

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 September, 2006 8:00 am
Share: