Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Fred from Torere,Lost friend  

RSS
Billi Jo Morgan OWC
(@billi-jo-morgan-owc)

I know he is from Torere, we ran away 2 Torere when i was 16yrs, i would like to know how he is and his family. if there is anything that anyone can give me that would be so much appreciated...He had 2 brothers, he lived with them with his grandmother, we stayed with them when we reached there.

Edited by - Billi Jo Morgan on Feb 14 2006 6:19:08 PM

Edited by - Billi Jo Morgan on Feb 14 2006 9:20:43 PM

Edited by - Billi Jo Morgan on Feb 14 2006 9:22:51 PM

Posted : 14 February, 2006 6:17 pm
interplanetjanet
(@interplanetjanet)
Eminent Member

Try posting this again with "Fred from Torere" as the heading. You may also have some luck looking on the "Old Friends" online site. If you try there then you could see if you could find his surname from school photos, not all classes have photos but it is worth a look.
Good luck in your search -Joy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 February, 2006 9:00 pm
Billi Jo Morgan OWC
(@billi-jo-morgan-owc)

Thank u for that and i hope to find him too...so is the site...www.oldfriends.co or what do i type in to find the site

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 February, 2006 9:24 pm
interplanetjanet
(@interplanetjanet)
Eminent Member

Yes thats the correct address, dont forget to also try the Torere Marae as well as any schools in the area. Opotiki may be their closest High school and work out the approximate years he would be in each school -joy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 February, 2006 9:28 pm
Share: