Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

GRACE, Joesph Riley.  

diamond OWC
(@diamond-owc)

Kia ora,i am trying to find out where my Koro's whanau is from?
We know of Tuparoa,Ruatoria-BUT,have been told otherwise.His parents were Titihuia Teira and Kerehi Waiariki.Her parents were Roena Tewaiohenga and George Taylor.Any info would be grateful.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 March, 2005 11:48 am
Lana1 OWC
(@lana1-owc)

Kia ora, Titihuia and Kerehi Waiariki are my great great great grandparents, and yes they are definitely from Tuparoa. My family descends from their son Hamiora, whom must be your koro's brother.

Edited by - Lana1 on Sep 30 2005 01:42:12 AM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 September, 2005 1:29 am
HONE PEPE OWC
(@hone-pepe-owc)

Kia ora,

My GrandParents were Dan Grace And Ruahine Smith. Aperahama Raniera Turei was my dad,and they all came from Tuparoa. If Joe was Dan Graces brother then I met him in Flemming St Manurewa in the seventies. Uncle George was there too. Dan is buried Hiruharama,Ruahine is in Muriwai East Coast,My dad in Kaikohe next to my mum who was a Wihongi and uncle Joe in Mangere. I was one of the grave diggers with my brother Abraham,uncle Jimmy Grace and some of Charlies Graces whanau.Kia ora again to you diamond and you too Lana

John Honepepe Grace

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 October, 2005 12:04 am
diamond OWC
(@diamond-owc)

quote:

Kia ora,

My GrandParents were Dan Grace And Ruahine Smith. Aperahama Raniera Turei was my dad,and they all came from Tuparoa. If Joe was Dan Graces brother then I met him in Flemming St Manurewa in the seventies. Uncle George was there too. Dan is buried Hiruharama,Ruahine is in Muriwai East Coast,My dad in Kaikohe next to my mum who was a Wihongi and uncle Joe in Mangere. I was one of the grave diggers with my brother Abraham,uncle Jimmy Grace and some of Charlies Graces whanau.Kia ora again to you diamond and you too Lana

John Honepepe Grace

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 November, 2005 8:59 pm
tavannia OWC
(@tavannia-owc)

kia ora everyone my dad was joe grace, yes we lived in manurewa, this is wy cool, i am one of 10 girls and we have 2 brothers left, i think there was a grace reunion 5/6 years ago may have been longer, my now deceased baby brother kevan went with my brother jock, maybe use may ave met up with them. I live in brisbane, lets stay in touch please.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 January, 2006 2:11 pm
lee OWC
(@lee-owc)

Kiora everyone, my name is Leanna Grace, I live in Wairoa. I am trying to trace my whakapapa. My father is Wi Kerehi, his father Te Oke Whare Kerehi, his father with the same name and my g.g.grandfather was Hamiora Grace who married Erana Hillman in Tuparoa. I am stuck on him and cant seem to find any info on him, if anyone knows anything could you please let me know, thanx.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 January, 2006 4:17 pm
tavannia OWC
(@tavannia-owc)

kia ora im sure if u visit the www.familysearch.com u may be very surprised what u find good luck

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 January, 2006 7:37 pm
tavannia OWC
(@tavannia-owc)

and i know we r related girlfriend

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 January, 2006 8:57 pm

Working

Please Login or Register