Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

GREEN, Lynette (Lynn)  

RSS
onleme OWC
(@onleme-owc)

I am trying to locate Lynn. She comes from the Otorohanga/Te Kuiti area. I do not know wheather she still goes by the same surname or not. She is from the Rereamanu Marae. Lynn would be 48,49 years old now. Lynn worked at CI Munro Caravans at Otorohanga in the mid to late 70's. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by - onleme on Aug 27 2005 11:47:41 AM

Edited by - onleme on Aug 28 2005 10:54:35 PM

Posted : 26 August, 2005 5:37 pm
lakutai OWC
(@lakutai-owc)

Kia ora Onleme
I know a Lyn Green, don't know if it's the same one but she is still in the Te Kuiti area. I think she works with the kaumatua in the area.

La

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 October, 2005 10:31 am
janice tanerau OWC
(@janice-tanerau-owc)

Kia Ora e hoa,
I recommend to you to ring the Rereamanu marae and ask for Alec if you havent heard from anyone who knows your friend, he may be able to point you in the right direction in finding your friend.
Best of luck....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 October, 2005 12:27 am
y2ranga
(@y2ranga)

Ae Lynette Green became Lynette Pollock but I think she maybe using Green again.Yes she is very much involved with hapu/whanau and kaumatua of Te Kuiti,Waitomo and Rereamanu. They have just had a hui for the Whatakaraka whanau recently, and she was part of that hui.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 October, 2005 1:02 am
onleme OWC
(@onleme-owc)

Kia Ora to all
Thanks for your help..I have located Lynn and have been in contact with her. You are right, she has changed her name back to Green from Pollock and does live in Te Kuiti. Thanks again for your help. I should have posted this a month ago.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 October, 2005 10:07 am
kimikimi OWC
(@kimikimi-owc)

Kia ora onleme
Try the Maniapoto Trust Board where she works and you'll suceed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 February, 2007 1:58 pm
Share: