Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Haitana  

RSS
Dianne H
(@dianne-h)

I am the Grand daughter of Fred Haitana abd would love to make contact with someone who has all the Whakapapa, I so want to find out where i am from. Many thanks

Posted : 12 March, 2007 10:08 pm
kiriwai
(@kiriwai)

Kiaora dindos

If you search the Whanganui phone book for Haitana one of them should be able to put you on to somebody.

Kia ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 March, 2007 8:55 pm
Dianne H
(@dianne-h)

Thankyou for that, i am in Wanganui now so will do

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 October, 2007 12:52 am
kiriwai
(@kiriwai)

You should'nt have trouble finding info, Keith Haitana may still have his Funeral business in Wanganui, and then there's Baldy Haitana up the river, he'll be good to get hold of too, not sure how to get hold of him though.

Good luck

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 October, 2007 12:29 pm
Dianne H
(@dianne-h)

Thankyou Kiriwai

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 October, 2007 12:26 am
patutokotoko OWC
(@patutokotoko-owc)

Tena koe dindos

my names Matiu Haitana

Im a grandson of Hori(George)Haitana have just moved to Auckland from Raetihi after 36 years....

Have alot of whakapapa and history on our whanau and have just finished going through the National Park District Inquiry hearings for the Tresty of Waitangi, with Whanganui starting in February.

this my contacts cuz

Matiu Haitana
13 Glenside Ave Pakuranga
09 5762250
ruakopiri@xtra.co.nz

hit me back cuzzy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 November, 2007 6:43 pm
Share: