Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HARPUR, John  

RSS
shirley jackson OWC
(@shirley-jackson-owc)

Jackson kevin is looking for anyone that can help him look for the relations of his great grandfather HARPUR JOHN

Posted : 14 April, 2005 12:18 am
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Tena koe shirley jackson,

Can you confirm for us if the surname is HARPUR JOHN or just one of those, and if Kevin JACKSON is the name or Jackson KEVIN

This way, we will know which names to look for on our travels

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 April, 2005 12:27 am
shirley jackson OWC
(@shirley-jackson-owc)

HARPUR John is who JACKSON Kevin is looking for so any of the relations out there please let us know. I have started the whakapapa for kevin and know a fair bit but would really like some more information.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 April, 2005 11:57 pm
turipa OWC
(@turipa-owc)

tena koe
where are your harpur family from?
I have a lot of information on our Harpur family from Waimate/Waikouaiti

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 May, 2005 4:16 pm
Huirapa
(@huirapa)

Harpurs weren't they whalers from late 1700s around Murihiku

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 October, 2005 4:03 pm
vicksnoria OWC
(@vicksnoria-owc)

I'm trying to fin info on the harpur family, i'm a harpur but my dad died when i was 10 so i don'tknow much at all, if anyone could help me out that would be great!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 August, 2006 1:25 pm
Share: