Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HARRIS Christina Agartha  

RSS
my mokos OWC
(@my-mokos-owc)

Needing to find information please help,I was adopted when I was very young to a loving pakeha whanau and have been blessed,my birth/mothers name was Christina Agartha Harris I was born in Auckland 1963,while reading this site I also found another member looking for the same information I have tried to email this person but have not yet had a response as this enqiry was placed in 2004.Honey I hope you see this please email me I think we are sisters.

PLEASE HELP..

Edited by - my mokos on Aug 10 2006 12:08:15 PM

Posted : 03 August, 2006 12:09 am
honey OF
(@honey-of)

`kia ora my name is sue i went under the name of honey on this site. I have just read your message and would like to help you and myself piece the puzzle together, if you are right then yes we could be sisters and like you i was also adopted into a pakeha family. please feel free to contact me on my email suejustin@msn.com and if we are on the right track then i may have some other good news for you. I am in new zealand at the moment but live in perth western australia so i hope you are living in new zealand also. Look forward to hearing from you. sue

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 August, 2006 11:42 am
Te Kuta OWC
(@te-kuta-owc)

Kia ora sisters,

Ive got the Harris Whanau Book here, and the only Christina Harris ive found married Himiona Isaacs, their Kids are 1.Wiha 2.Celia 3.Maggie 4.Manuel 5.Elizabeth 6.John, let me know if this is relevant,
could be another one though, ill keep looking k. Peace
Write Back

We can't live on love and Pipi's alone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 August, 2006 3:51 pm
my mokos OWC
(@my-mokos-owc)

Kia ora Te Kuta,

just received great feedback from yourself and other members,in the process of following up some strong leads but will keep you posted.
Thanking you heaps for your infor much appreciated will get back to you.

Lee.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 August, 2006 4:50 am
honey OF
(@honey-of)

kia ora te kuta
thanks for that but we have establish that christina harris we have found to be the one from the ngahuia line her mother was annie ngapera and farther patrick harris thaks for the input though and your not wrong about the love and pipis

cheers jus

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 August, 2006 1:57 pm
honey OF
(@honey-of)

kia ora lee,

hope all is well waiting to hear from you, please email so that we can make contact privately.
cheers sue

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 August, 2006 3:42 pm
my mokos OWC
(@my-mokos-owc)

Tena Koe Sue,

Sorry doll I have been having problems with computer and yes would like very much to get in contact with you too.

Lee.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 August, 2006 10:49 am
Te Kuta OWC
(@te-kuta-owc)

Kia ora cuzzies,

Not to be nosey or anything, but which child of Christoper & Ngahuia
do you's belong to? its really got me stumped.

We can't live on love and pipi's alone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 August, 2006 2:30 pm
Te Kuta OWC
(@te-kuta-owc)

Kia Cuz,

True, was his Knick name Doctor? i see in the book, Stan, Hone, Rangi,
Te Rata, Bob, Christine, Eileen, Darby and Lucy, is that your uncle and aunties.
Awesome to meet you anyways cuz. peace

We can't live on love and pipi's alone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 August, 2006 9:31 pm
Share: