Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HARRIS, Simon Ihaia: Looking 4 my dad  

RSS
Myers OWC
(@myers-owc)

Hi, i am 16 years old and i am in Australia.. I have not seen/heard from my dad in 8 years time. Its fathers day, and i want to know where he is.. All i know about him is that he has family near Matauri Bay, northland.
Thank you

Edited by - Myers on Sep 03 2006 9:46:25 PM

Posted : 03 September, 2006 9:43 pm
Ueoneone OWC
(@ueoneone-owc)

Kia ora
I am your dads first cousin my name is Paulette Trent (nee Epiha) my dad and your grand mother are brother and sister. I have just come across your panui/message, I last saw your dad here in Auckland about 1year ago at that time he wasn't well I hope you have had good news since but you could contact aunty Sharon 09 3788777 Auckland NZ
as she may know his where abouts now. My email address is trent617@hotmail.com. would love to make contact. We just got back from our daughters wedding in Brisbane You have lots of family living in Australia. Love to hear from you.
Arohanui Aunty Paulette

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 June, 2007 3:19 pm
Share: