Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HARRIS Tania, Grant & Jared  

RSS
tillyh OWC
(@tillyh-owc)

I am searching for my cousins Tania, Grant & Jared HARRIS however, I remember some time ago being told that Grant &/or Jared use the surname Stanley/Stanlee. Their mother's name is Patricia though I don't remember her maiden name and there are two older siblings Corrina & Brett, both deceased.

HARRIS Timoti = their matua (my uncle)
HARRIS Vicky = their aunty (my mum)
HARRIS Chrissy = our aunty
HARRIS Patrick = our grandfather (dec.)
NGAPERA Ani (Annie) = our grandmother (dec.)

My partner & I saw Tania, her partner Jeff Reihana & their tamariki about 3 or 4 years ago when they lived on Parrs Cross Rd, Glendene Auckland, we also met Jared (I still have the photos taken at that time) but I have not seen Grant since he was a child.

Uncle Tim still lives & works in Tauranga & I've maintained regular contact with him, my mum Vicky lives in Auckland & our aunty Chrissie still lives & works in Australia.

If anyone knows of my whanau above please pass this korero on to them. My request is only to re-unite & strengthen our whanau ties, we have three cousins Im sure you would like to meet.
Tania, Jared or Grant, if you see this panui you can email me on tillyh@xtra.co.nz

Heoi ano
"Ur Cuzzie"
Tilly Harris

Posted : 22 January, 2006 12:09 am
Share: