Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

HATATA, Lexie  

vianna. OWC
(@vianna-owc)

hi my name is vianna foyle, my mothers name was lexie foyle her maiden name was hatata she was born in whakatane on the 9th november 1959, her parents were greta pikari? and len hatata? (thats what it says on her death certificate) i know she had a brother called lyle and a sister called myra, but thats about all i know, she was adopted into the kohunui family (kawerau)when she was a young girl, i would just like to get in touch with anyone that knows anything about my mother or her parents or her brothers or sisters any information would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Edited by - vianna. on May 25 2005 10:19:10 AM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 May, 2005 10:15 am
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora vianna,

Make sure you are at the Whakapapa Club then click full search and put in Hatata. You will find a post there where I have given someone else awhi on how to find info on the Hatata whanau - I am not too sure if it helped them as they have not said, but if it helps you, maybe you could let us know

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 May, 2005 11:27 pm
vianna. OWC
(@vianna-owc)

ok thank you very much!! i will check it out, much appreciated and i ll make sure to let you know how things go!! thanks again kind regards vianna...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 May, 2005 12:11 am
vianna. OWC
(@vianna-owc)

i have found my family!!! and i am so happy.. thanks so much to this site... its the best!! and thank you potokomanawa for your help... kind regards vianna

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 June, 2005 8:47 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora vianna

That is such great news and so exciting !!!!

When members have success with their searches and let us know it is inspirational - for those still looking and for those who awhi in the searches.

I soo apprecitate you posting here with your news - kia ora for taking the time out to do so

I wish you all the best

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
Together we will get there!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 June, 2005 1:56 pm
vianna. OWC
(@vianna-owc)

thanks to this site a member of my family saw my message and contacted my mothers sister, who contacted me via the private messages, tears were shed!!!, and i called her last night.. we have exchanged contact details and are most definately going to keep in touch!!.. and the cool thing is that some of my cousins live in auckland not far from me!!.. i am so appreciative of this site... keep up the great work.. i m sure you are going to help many many more people find there whanau!!! aroha vianna

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 June, 2005 8:33 pm

Working

Please Login or Register