Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Have a Massive New Year whanau....  

RSS
iraboyd@hotmail.com OWC
(@iraboydhotmail-com-owc)
Eminent Member

Kia ora whanau, well the new year is almost upon us and to you all, have a massive new year, will catch up will you all NEXT YEAR. If you are travelling please take care, we loose to many of our people on the road, and that makes me sad. My whanau and I are celebrating our new year in Taupo, we are heading down town tonight to celebrate and bring in the new year with thousands of others. Take care whanau, make sure our moko's are all taken care off. Will hopefully bring in the new year listining too, Snoop Dog and the pussycat dolls (buttons). This would be my favourite video for 2006. Love to you all, ma te waa whanu...

'Have a massive New Year celebration whanau and will see you all next year, 2007..Bring it on'

Posted : 31 December, 2006 7:24 am
Share: