Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

HEMOPO: in Pukekohe  

chingy OWC
(@chingy-owc)

I am look'n 4 any Hemopo's from Pukekohe..from what i know my grandma's name is Ida(Wera Wera)Hemopo (nee) Toto-Taikarangaand my grandpa is Kerei Grey Hemopo..
My grandma's Marae is Maurea..

Thanks ...

CHINGY

it over till it's over

Edited by - poutokomanawa on Mar 07 2005 11:57:21 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 December, 2004 12:49 am
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora chingy,

Go to http://whitepages.co.nz/ and do a search for the name Hemopo and set the region to Auckland. There are at least 2 Hemopo whanau listed for Pukekohe.

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 December, 2004 5:38 pm
Mihingarangi Forbes OWC
(@mihingarangi-forbes-owc)

Kia ora e hoa,

I'm going to ask my nan about those names because i have whanau from Pukekohe who are Hemopo and also Grey's from Pukekohe too. SO i'm sure this is the whanau your looking for. Will be in touch

Mihi 021 863 506 call me if you want

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 March, 2005 12:26 pm
earthmama OWC
(@earthmama-owc)

Kia ora

Hope you don't think I'm rude...are you the same mihingarangi that used to be on the tv?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 April, 2005 8:49 am
pringals OWC
(@pringals-owc)

quote:

I am look'n 4 any Hemopo's from Pukekohe..from what i know my grandma's name is Ida(Wera Wera)Hemopo (nee) Toto-Taikarangaand my grandpa is Kerei Grey Hemopo..

Thanks ...

CHINGY

it over till it's over

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 April, 2005 11:05 pm
pringals OWC
(@pringals-owc)

quote:

Kia Ora

I can help you with finding Hemopo's in Pukekohe you can email me at pringals@kol.co.nz for more info

Thanks ...

CHINGY

it over till it's over

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23 April, 2005 11:13 pm
bex2022 OWC
(@bex2022-owc)

Kia Ora, I know there are Hemopo's that come from Rotoiti, just out of Rotorua and Maurea Marae is in Rotorua. Try searching for a Te Arawa or Ngati Pikiao website

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 November, 2005 7:04 pm
Shellz OWC
(@shellz-owc)

Tena Koe Chingy

My Koro is WiriMana Hemopo and from what i have found out your Koro Grey is either his brother or his 1/2 brother when i find out more i will let you know.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 February, 2006 6:58 pm
turia OWC
(@turia-owc)

Kia ora, I am from the Ngati Paoa and Ngati Whanaunga marae, Wharekawa, which is in Kaiaua, beside Tikapa moana, across the water from Thames on the Coromandel peninsula. The Hemopo whanau belong to that marae also and there are plenty of people there that should be able to help you. I see that another Ngati Paoa has contacted you already, kia ora to Mihingarangi whose aunt is a marae trustee.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 February, 2007 4:02 pm
romi
 romi
(@romi)

Tena Koe Chingy,
In reply to your search requesting information on the Hemopo Whanau ō Pukekohe.My name is Kiri Waitai Wilson, daughter of Lucy Rumatiki Tainui(nee) Hemi Taikaranga Toto and sister of your
Nanny Wera.The Hemopo Uri of Uncle Kerei and Aunty Werawera live in Pukekohe. Their eldest daughter is Liza Rahu Tai Rakena and she lives at 6 Windmill Road Pukekohe.I am sure she would love to hear from you. I only know the email address of one cousin, Amanda Hemopo its amanda@huakina.co.nz. Drop her a line. I live at 7 Windmill Road Pukekohe and my email is kiri.wilson@twor.ac.nz kia kaha dear good luck in your reunion. Paimarire

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 February, 2007 2:37 pm
tane_ariki OWC
(@tane_ariki-owc)
Trusted Member

Hey I also come Kaiaua too...kia ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 February, 2007 5:18 pm
trisha hemopo OWC
(@trisha-hemopo-owc)

KIA ORA CUZZ MY NAME IS PEARL HEMOPO MI PARENTS R TOM HEMOPO N ROSINA DE THIERRY..HOPE U FIND WAT U R LOOKING 4...WHOS YOUR PARENTS THERE PROBLY MI FIRST COUSINS HERES MI NUMBER IF U WANT TO RING 0421338967 IM IN OZZIE JUST COME BACK FROM NZ YESTERDAY MORNING OK HOPE I HEAR FROM U

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 August, 2007 10:45 pm
delzee OWC
(@delzee-owc)

Kia Ora
Te Werawera & te Kerei are also my grandparents my mother is there 2nd youngest child
Maurea marae is not far from rangariri it's not the 1 in rotorua i have heard of the marae and Hemopo's in rotorua

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 September, 2007 4:32 pm
dephane OWC
(@dephane-owc)

quote:

Thanks ...

CHINGY

it over till it's over

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 November, 2007 12:42 pm

Working

Please Login or Register