Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

HEMOPO Whanau: from Tai Tokerau: Looking for Whakapapa  

tuari OWC
(@tuari-owc)

Kia Ora te Whanau,
I am looking for the whakapapa of the Hemopo whanau especially from the Northern Taitokerau district, alternatively i would appreciate a place to start tracing from.
If anyone is able to help me out, I am looking for whakapapa links to assist a pair of twins to get in touch with their whanau, as they are now 14 years old, and would like to at least get to know who their whanau is. Their fathers name is Michael Hemopo, presently from Tauranga...

Edited by - poutokomanawa on Mar 08 2005 12:02:48 AM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 December, 2004 4:27 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora tuari,

chingy has a post [url="http://www.maori.org.nz/papa_panui/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=277&FORUM_ID=2&CAT_ID=2&Topic_Title=LOOK%27N+4+HEMOPO%27S+N+PUKEKOHE&Forum_Title=Finding+Whanau+%28Family%29"]here[/url] looking for info on the Hemopo whanau from Pukekohe, I know that is my the Tai Tokerau District, but chingy's grandfather is a Hemopo so you may be able to get a bit more info from there.

Good Luck!

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 December, 2004 5:27 pm

Working

Please Login or Register