Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HERANGI, Huia Puhia-  

RSS
tarahopwood OWC
(@tarahopwood-owc)

I am nearly 18 years old and am looking for my birth mother Huia Puhia-Herangi, adopted daughter of Pat and Mahia Searancke Herangi. From what i know she lives in Wanganui.Id like to cantact her and find out about my iwi and other family. I live in Invercargill and am in my last year of igh school, please if anyone knows anything please contact me 🙂

Posted : 29 November, 2006 9:13 pm
romi
 romi
(@romi)

Ring your uncle and aunty Ken and Rogo-Patu-Taonga
Simeon of Ngaruawahia. If you're unable to, your aunty Newa Tupaea should also be in the phone book.
your mother is still in Wanganui.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 December, 2006 7:36 am
romi
 romi
(@romi)

Ring your uncle and aunty Ken and Rongo-Patu-Taonga
Simeon of Ngaruawahia. If you're unable to, your aunty Newa Tupaea should also be in the phone book.
your mother is still in Wanganui.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 December, 2006 7:38 am
tarahopwood OWC
(@tarahopwood-owc)

Thankyou.How do u know her and my aunty etc?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 December, 2006 10:55 am
Share: