Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HEREWINI,(Nee Moses) Lorna Elizabeth Ada. Looking for my dads birth mother PLZ HELP!!  

RSS
ngapuhi_princess OWC
(@ngapuhi_princess-owc)

Kia Ora... just wondering if anyone knows this lady or if anyone maybe related to her... Her name is LORNA ELIZABETH ADA HEREWINI... HEREWINI is her married surname, MOSES was her surname before she got married, her place of birth was MARTON. I'm trying to find her because she is my grandmother, she gave birth to my dad PETER FRANK HEREWINI on march 29 1955 @ st helens public hospital, she was 27yrs old at the time she gave birth to him. After she had my dad, she adopted him out to family friends THE BARBERS but the adoption wasn't done the legal way, ANYWAY I've been searching for years for my dads birth mother or any other family he may have and I'm just about ready to give up I really hope that using this site might help me find her or any family of hers... I was told at first that MACK HEREWINI was her brother but then that can't be as HEREWINI was her married last name, MOSES was her surname before she ever got married so I'm thinking that maybe she was married to A MACK HEREWINI'S BROTHER or something like that???? I don't know.... But thats all the information I have to go on at the moment people soooooo PLEASE if you know anyone by that name or someone that maybe able to help me PLEASE give me an e-mail... I just want to meet my dads family if he has any, well his mother at least...

Posted : 30 January, 2007 5:37 pm
Te Paetahi OWC
(@te-paetahi-owc)

quote:

Kia Ora... just wondering if anyone knows this lady or if anyone maybe related to her... Her name is LORNA ELIZABETH ADA HEREWINI... HEREWINI is her married surname, MOSES was her surname before she got married, her place of birth was MARTON. I'm trying to find her because she is my grandmother, she gave birth to my dad PETER FRANK HEREWINI on march 29 1955 @ st helens public hospital, she was 27yrs old at the time she gave birth to him. After she had my dad, she adopted him out to family friends THE BARBERS but the adoption wasn't done the legal way, ANYWAY I've been searching for years for my dads birth mother or any other family he may have and I'm just about ready to give up I really hope that using this site might help me find her or any family of hers... I was told at first that MACK HEREWINI was her brother but then that can't be as HEREWINI was her married last name, MOSES was her surname before she ever got married so I'm thinking that maybe she was married to A MACK HEREWINI'S BROTHER or something like that???? I don't know.... But thats all the information I have to go on at the moment people soooooo PLEASE if you know anyone by that name or someone that maybe able to help me PLEASE give me an e-mail... I just want to meet my dads family if he has any, well his mother at least...

Used to be a Mack Moses in Turangi but originally came from Tuai near Waikaremoana. He had a brother Jim who lived in Levin.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 January, 2007 7:43 pm
Share: