Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

HETA  

Page 1 / 3 Next
Tane_nz OWC
(@tane_nz-owc)

Kia ora koutou

I am trying to find a kuia named Peata Heta or maybe knowen as pet, mayb in the whangarei area,

Kia ora mai
Tane

Edited by - poutokomanawa on Mar 07 2005 10:27:54 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 December, 2004 4:05 pm
ngatauranga OWC
(@ngatauranga-owc)

Try www.oldfriends.co.nz
I'll look for you Tane.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 February, 2005 1:06 pm
wainamunroe OWC
(@wainamunroe-owc)

Tena koe Tane nz

I live in the Whangarei area, so I have search though the phone book and found 9 Heta that have land line phones in Whangarei. Maybe if I give you a few phones maybe it will leed you to the person you are looking for.
D.P. Heta 09 438 6073
W Heta 09 437 1354
A & D Heta 09 438 5351
May your heart be contented in your search for the one that you seek.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 February, 2005 9:34 pm
ringo.deane OWC
(@ringo-deane-owc)

There is also a Heta whanau in Kihikihi, In the King Country.... (check it out)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 February, 2005 7:54 pm
Tane_nz OWC
(@tane_nz-owc)

Kia ora koutou this could be a touchy subject this lady's name is my birth mother i have never talked to or met in my life i am now in my early 4o s there has been a close call while back i traced down a heta by fone book who new her, if i remeber correctly she is his sister in whangarei, after contacking him again his ahua was different he had spoken to her he came across negative then the last time we talked an said not to ring again , so u can see the touchy side of things. so to be quite honest i havent really botherd looking or doin enything else since i have just been keeping a eye on this topic seeing what comes in, thanks for all the advice an ideas, links an help thats being posted
Kia ora ano
Tane

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 February, 2005 8:13 pm
Adopted OWC
(@adopted-owc)

Tena koe Tane NZ

E mohio ana ahau to awangawanga, to mamaetanga hoki. Kia kaha.

Arohanui
Adopted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 March, 2005 2:25 am
huiabird OWC
(@huiabird-owc)

kia ora tane

My grandmother maiden name is heta her marae is aotearoa.
hope it helps

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 March, 2005 10:13 am
Tane_nz OWC
(@tane_nz-owc)

kia ora Huia Aoteroa wheres that marae Huia?
kia ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 March, 2005 2:36 pm
rubyat OWC
(@rubyat-owc)

Tena koe e Tane I went to skool with alot of Heta whanau in moerewa (Ngati Hine)The parents names where Tony & Betty Heta.I am good friends with one of the sons I will ask him about the person you are inquiring about and I wil get back to u other than that look up old friends.co.nz
Good Luck and all da best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 March, 2005 1:17 pm
huiabird OWC
(@huiabird-owc)

quote:

kia ora Huia Aoteroa wheres that marae Huia?
kia ora

kia ora,
it is in btw parawera and mangakino.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 March, 2005 5:44 pm
saloon OWC
(@saloon-owc)

quote:

kia ora tane

My grandmother maiden name is heta her marae is aotearoa.
hope it helps

kia ora Huia
You must be related to Nancy and Brownie Heta of Owairaka. Ko mate inaianei.

I grew up around those parts was neighbours with the Heta's for years and still am. Altho my sister is living in our whanau house. Victor and his whanau living in the whare.

Desmond and Lizzie got married ANZAC weekend at the pa. Do you go back there much?

Naku Noa
Michelle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 May, 2005 2:08 pm
huiabird OWC
(@huiabird-owc)

kia ora michelle
Sorry! don't know nancy and brownie.
Congratulations to desmond and lizzie, I don't know them either.

I know a little about my grandmother's brothers and sisters. Her father timotu heta and mother hinga hapimana
Its break my heart not seeing her there since my uncle eru simmonds was buried 1997. But, I am going back there soon.

Ka kite ano
huiabird

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 May, 2005 4:04 pm
md1102horinap OWC
(@md1102horinap-owc)

Kia Ora Tane,

I hail from a little place north of Whangarei called Omahanga and I'm related to the Heta Whanau on my mothers side. The Heta whanau is a long standing whanau from the Whangaruru area back to the early 1800s, before they branched out to Moerewa, Kaikohe, Tautoro, Whangarei and other areas in the north. What I do have I would be happy to share with u. We would need to korero a lot longer than what this allows.

Kia kaha e hoa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 June, 2005 5:25 pm
gavin OWC
(@gavin-owc)

Hi tane my name is lucy i live in the taranaki there are heta,s that live in Eltham there is unty pat who married a heta Aunty x husban nick name is smiler thats as far as i know

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 September, 2005 1:54 pm
Kaye-Kaye OWC
(@kaye-kaye-owc)

Kia Ora Tane!
Gor that really hurts when you get so close but you get a door practically slammed in your face!

My grandmother was a Heta her name is Waiamahau
she is the youngest out of eight children my great grand mother Te Ao Ranapia (of Opape) had to Joseph Heta of the far north.
their children are Billie, Eddie, Tommy who married Jean Jones, Mate, Connie who married a Fox living in Gisbourne,Lillian (Lilly), Henare and my Nanny Wai.
if you are in any way connected i can put you in the right direction i hope this is helful and opened back up a door for you to carry on your search!
Peace and Good Luck to you!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 November, 2005 9:46 am
Page 1 / 3 Next

Working

Please Login or Register