Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HIKU Hine  

RSS
Teowai OWC
(@teowai-owc)

Kia Ora

Looking for Hine Hiku. Last known to be living in Redfern. Trying to get a hold of her. Her cousin Whare is in Sydney till 7th of March. He would like to catch up. She may be in Hospital at the moment dont know which one.

Posted : 21 February, 2006 8:27 pm
ally
 ally
(@ally)

Kia ora Just a throught but worth trying You can try reverend Malcolm Karipa from Church of Te Wairua Tapu inc which is in redferen as well His mobil number is 0424553579
He may be able to help God bles you in your seach Ally

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 February, 2006 6:45 pm
Teowai OWC
(@teowai-owc)

Kia Ora. I did just that and have managed to catch up with her.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 March, 2006 11:27 pm
alahzay OWC
(@alahzay-owc)

kiaora im looking for kararina hiku she is my fathers real mother i have never met her my whole life i got told she was living in turangi but would like to know more about her please help me my email is cheeky_alahzay_2006@hotmail.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 September, 2006 7:28 pm
Share: