Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HIKU Puti  

RSS
Teowai OWC
(@teowai-owc)

Looking for the tamariki of Puti HIKU. She had 11 children to 3 men. Their names were Ross Herewini, Pat Harding & a Barber. The names of her children were Vinnie, Hine, Johnson, Lovey, Nikorima, Louie, Molly Herewini. She also had Wheni, Raymond, & Kerry Harding and Susan Barber.

Could anyone help me track down these people or their tamariki.

Thanks

Teowai

Posted : 27 March, 2008 2:34 am
azzarian
(@azzarian)

Kia this is my partners whanau. His mother is Hine. Hine and Darcy are now living in Perth how ever my sister in law Sheena is also in Perth should be able to contact them through bebo. Not to sure where aunty Vinnie is may be in Wellington will have to confirm. Aunty Molly passed away about two years ago, Aunty Lou is here in Auckland, and I think Aunty Lovey is as well. Kerry I have seen this morning as I dropped both Kerry and my partner Tutaki off to the airport this morning. Kerry is living her in Papakura not to far from us. If you private message me and let me know who you are I will try and contact them if you like...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 March, 2008 9:45 pm
Share: